You may need to go for different sales presentations according to the varying categories in order to meet the requirements of the customers. Some sales presentations would be very attractive and others might not be that impressive depending on several other factors. Certain aspects of a product or services would be appealing to a group of customers, and at the same time other customers might not like it due to variation in taste, culture, value, perception, needs and other priorities. Before designing any kind of sales- presentation it is important to consider individual traits and perceptions as well. This way you can prevent loss in your business that could have been caused due to such differences.
For the purpose of variations and to meet the needs of various marketing segments of different classes, needs and perceptions you can design different sales presentation styles based on the following aspects:
- The value presentation.
- Story presentation.
- Testimonial presentation.
- Friendly presentation.
- Detailed-benefits presentation.
The following are the various steps which you need to follow in order to obtain an effective sales presentation style:
- Primarily make a note or list of various features of your product or services.
- List out various benefits and values that would represent your services or product.
- In a compressed form list out again, the values and benefits of your products.
- You can compress the entire message but with powerful words that would catch the eyes of the customers.
- Write 3 different introductory statements about your product or service in such a way that it would get immediate attention from the customers before you start explaining anything about the products.
- The introductory statements should ensure to provide summarized solutions using your products or services.
- While going for a telephonic presentation you should never sound that you are unintelligent.
- As you don’t know the mood and time of your call during a telephonic presentation you should be straight to the point and very brief while explaining.
- While sending emails make sure to choose the words which actually convey the message that you intended to deliver. Avoid unwanted details that wouldn’t add any value to your products.
- Always rehearse the various presentations techniques and styles.
- Make a note of important points and be sure to memorize the various values, keywords, and the product message that you would like to convey.
- Go for thorough reading until you are able to tell compelling stories about your products or services.