There are a lot of things that a small business owner will have to deal with throughout the year. They will have to decide on strategic plans and a direction that the company needs to take in order to remain profitable. They will also have to decide whether or not to hire a live person to help assist the owner or hire a remote assistant. In order to help you see the benefits of hiring a remote assistant, here are some benefits that you will want to know about.
The benefits of having a remote assistant far outweighs the benefits of having a full-time employee assistant on-site. You will find that your overhead cost and payroll will be significantly lower with a remote assistant. Here are some of the other benefits to help you decide.
- A remote assistant will not need the amount of training that a new, full-time hire will need. You can save both time and money by using a remote assistant.
- They will already have an office set up for them to work out of. And you will not have to use valuable space or resources to maintain the equipment.
- You will find that schedules will be more in-line with a remote assistant. There is no need to worry about the person taking a holiday as there will always be someone to back them up when they are gone.
- You will only pay for the time that the person is working for you. This means you will not have to pay for a wasted amount of time of a person just sitting in the office. You also do not need to pay the additional costs of a full-time hire that can really add up.
- Your new remote assistant will have all the skills needed to work with the technology that you are accustomed to working with.
- There is no need to worry if your assistant will make it into the office because their position is completely remote and travel or commuting is not a factor.
- Your assistant will not have to fight obligations at home as they are already in a position to handle things as they come up.
There are many more benefits that will become clear to you the more you work with a remote assistant. You’ll find yourself being more productive throughout the day as the endless list of administrative duties will be covered by a virtual assistant. You may even find that your company is open more than it is closed based on the time zone your assistant lives in. You have so much to gain by using a remote assistant that making that choice makes clear sense.